Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Jaylen Brown calls for end to racism by whites like Trump

Photo: Getty Images
Boston Celtics basketball player Jaylen Brown believes that President Trump made racism more openly acceptable, which may account for the latest spike in anti-white racism, Antifa, anti-Christian and anti-Semitism in the country.

In an interview with The Guardian, the 21-year-old philosopher basketball player said that it is Donald Trump's presidency that had "made it a lot more acceptable for racists to speak their minds."

Brown shared horrible details of the racist taunts aimed at him on the basketball court as a youth in Marietta, Georgia. This kind of abuse may have influenced his current thinking as he seems to believe that the racists who support Trump implies that he too is a racist. Of course, that's absurd as it would also mean that everyone who supports Trump is a racist by association--and that kind of thinking is itself racist.

Some people think Trump's immigration ban on Muslim-majority countries means that he is a racist, rather than dealing with the fact that these countries [as well as others he failed to ban] don't properly vet immigrants. And it's an inconvenient fact that these countries also harbor and spawn terrorists.

All Trump is doing is trying to protect the nation.

Brown has clearly been the target of racism: "I've had people call me the 'n' word. I've had people come to basketball games dressed in monkey suits with a jersey on. I've had people paint their face black at my games. I've had people throw bananas in the stands," he said.

And that is disgusting and hateful--you can't blame him for his anger. It's how I feel when I hear people [whites included] angrily call me a white man, as if that's okay to attack me for my skin color. Say that I have "white privilege" and I don't know s**t.

Sadly, because of groups like Black Lives Matter, Antifa and leftist college professors and their students, being white is the new black. Everything is moronically evaluated according to skin color, the level of melanin in our skin.

It was wrong then and it's wrong now.

The ex-football player Colin Kaepernick was protesting injustice, but what he created was a reverse injustice and a disregard to the actual facts of the group he protests.

He was wrong then and he's wrong now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The imbalance of nature: blame the Jews

Iran launched an unprecedented attack on Israel on Saturday night, April 13, using over 300 rockets, missiles and UAVs to assault the civili...