Friday, November 10, 2017

Carlos Danger wants a pen pal

Former honored Rep. Anthony Weiner (aka Carlos Danger, and now disgraced) has reported to prison on Monday to begin a 21 month sentence for sexting a 15-year-old child.

To pass the time, Danger is looking for a pen pal, preferably of the female persuasion so that he will have something to do with himself to beat the loneliness off and fight the boredom of prison life.

Danger's away message on his personal email addresses give clear instructions on how to stay in contact with him while he yammers in the slammer.

"Thanks for reaching out," the message begins. "Starting November 6th, I'll be away for a while but I would love to stay in touch. As quaint as it may sound, the best way to reach me is by sending a letter. When you write, I'll get you the information about how email might work.

"So please include your full mailing address here and of course include it when you write. And although you didn't ask--yes, you may send me books via Amazon. (No crockpots or washers/dryers though)."

He then provides contact information via the "Federal Medical Center" in Massachusetts.


So girls, (and I do mean 'girls') you may need to get in line to score a famous pen pal like Anthony Weiner. My advice is if you really want to write to this creep, enclose a photo.

But I don't think it's a very smart thing to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

UN official and Hamas supporter resigns

His book: "Lipless in Gaza" Martin Griffiths, Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator (U...