Sunday, July 9, 2017

Pope's vision of world is 'holier than thou'

Pope Francis told Italian newspaper La Repubblica Thursday that the United States, along with Russia, China North Korea and Syria under Assad, have a distorted vision of the world."

The Pope spoke in an interview with reporter Eugenio Scalfari whose Italian is 'forget about it.'

"Last Thursday, I got a call from Pope Francis," Scalfari said. "It was about noon, and I was at the newspaper when my phone, she ring. I a no think nothing about it, until I realize a that it's a the Pope."

Scalfari said the pope wanted to see him at four that afternoon, according to a Google translation, which is usually as accurate as Stevie Wonder at the skeet range.

"Pope Francis told me to be very concerned about the meeting of the G20," Scalfari wrote.

The pope he said, "I am afraid there are very dangerous alliances between powers who have a distorted view of the world: America and Russia, China and North Korea, Russia and Assad in the war in Syria," the pope said.

"So I asked him about the sexual misconduct going on wholesale in the Catholic Church. He looka at me and I worry he's a gonna hit me but smiles and says, 'What sexual misconduct?'"

Then he goes on, "The danger concerns immigration. Our main and unfortunately growing problem in the world today is that of the poor, the weak, the excluded, which includes migrants.

"This is why the G20 worries me: It mainly hits immigrants," the pope said. 

Then Pope Francis went all political saying that Europe must take on a "federal structure."

"And then he give a me a bigga wink."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden makes a pack with the devil over abortion

President Joe Biden of Scranton has allegedly made a pack with Beelzebub regarding the issue of abortion, aka depriving people the right to ...