Monday, July 10, 2017

Canada: landlord fined bigly for not removing shoes in Muslim tenant's house

Icybutt, Ontario -- A Canadian landlord was fined $12,000 Canadian dollars (that's about $35 US) for wearing shoes in a Muslim tenant's home. The landlord said he felt "humiliated" by the penalty leveled by a national human rights tribunal.

Such fines in Islam are known as jizzyah and much of it goes to "support the boys overseas fighting for Allah against the incursion of infidels."

But the tribunal took it one step further and fined the Muslim tenant for beating his wife because she refused to cook him dinner when there was leftovers in the fridge right after he did all the work mutilating his daughter's genitals, as is the custom in some Islamic and African cultures.

In an interview with the Toronto Sun, John Alabi, 52, of Brampton, Ontario recounted how he "literally bent over backwards" trying to accommodate the Egyptian-born couple, and it almost cost him even further humiliation and pain.

The Muslim couple had been living in his apartment for 2 months when Alabi got hit with a fine over the shoe incident.

Gee, it's freaking Canada--maybe Alabi's feet were cold.

"I go beyond all that," Alabi told the Toronto Sun in May. I just see everybody as human beings like me. That's why I took them in. We got along. And then all of a sudden I'm a racist?"

Islam/Muslim isn't even a race. When are liberals going to understand that?

The so-called Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario ordered poor Alabi to pay the tenants $6,000 each after he failed to remove his shoes in the bedroom where the couple quickly got dressed and prayed while Alabi was showing the home to potential renters.

The Islamic grifters had rented the home in December 2014 but left on February 28, 2015 after making a killing with Alabi.

Of course the tribunal blamed Alabi for harassing the lovely couple. In spite of him giving them 24-hour notice for showing the place, he would often fail to provide them with 5-minutes warning, according to the Sun.ˆ

"I was humiliated, I was made to feel I have no rights, I was made to feel that I'm not wanted in society," Alabi said. "I feel powerless. They rented my place for only two months! It's just not fair."

"I have been victimized," he added. "They are using their religion to victimize me."

Sorry Alabi--it isn't personal--it's just jihad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden makes a pack with the devil over abortion

President Joe Biden of Scranton has allegedly made a pack with Beelzebub regarding the issue of abortion, aka depriving people the right to ...