Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Morning Joe's unethical allegations

Scarborough and Brzezinski bring journalism to a new all-time low by crossing the line on ethics. Breaking the previous all-time low record was no easy accomplishment, but they did it.

Either they're lying about Kellyanne Conway secretly hating President Trump, or they're simply the two worst TV people in the business. and deserve each other in their planned matrimony.

Morning Joe on Monday accused White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway of being a fraud.

The comedy team of Scarborough and Brzezinski alleged that Conway secretly hates President Trump and made it known to them after she appeared on their show during the campaign.

"This is a woman, by the way, who came on our show during the campaign and would shill for Trump in extensive fashion and then she would get off the air, the camera would be turned off, the microphone would be taken off and she would say 'bleeech, I need to take a shower' because she disliked her candidate so much," Brzezinski said.

Scarborough, knowing that he'd better back up his future wife said: "Also said, that this is just, like my summer in Europe. I'm just doing this for the money, I'll be off this soon. I don't know that she ever said 'I'm doing this for the money,' but this is just my summer vacation, my summer in Europe. And basically, I'm gonna get through this."

At that point Brzezinski finished the sentence for her future hubby: "But first I have to take a shower because it feels so dirty to be saying what I'm saying. I guess she's just used to it now."

The idea that this tag team of idiots are making this allegation now, without allowing Conway the benefit of being part of this discussion, is not just disgusting, it is unethical and and a breach of trust.


To follow Brain Flushings click the Follow tab in the margin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbiastahn U. where Hamas supporters call Jews 'pigs' as per the Qur'an

Hamassholette afraid to show her face, will not go to Gaza to support Hamas Muslims and their useful idiots of Islam promote Quranic hatred ...