Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Leftists attack nuclear scientist for having different opinion

Kara McCullough is a black 25-year-old nuclear scientist for the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. She was crowned Miss USA on Sunday in Las Vegas, baby, beating Miss New Jersey for the crown, not to mention every other woman in every state.

So it should be obvious that not only is she smart, she is also beautiful and has a true sense of grace.

In order to attract and bring back viewers of the "Miss USA Pageant," more controversial topics were brought into the question and answer part of the event.
#NotMyUSA

The questions that were asked of  Miss McCullough were on healthcare and feminism. But due to the fact that her answers didn't fall in lockstep with the liberal point of view, leftists went ballistic and sparked a Twitter feeding frenzy. The hashtag was [quite laughably] #NotMyMissUSA.

When she was asked if healthcare was a right or a privilege,
McCullough's opinion was that it is a privilege: "I'm definitely going to say it's a privilege," she began. "As a government employee, I am granted healthcare and I see firsthand that for one to have healthcare you need to have jobs, so therefore we need to cultivate this environment that we're given the opportunity to have healthcare as well as jobs to all the American citizens worldwide."

Leftists all over our land of opportunity were pissed off.

"How dare she say that healthcare isn't my right. If I'm sick, there sure as hell better be a doctor willing to take care of me even if I don't pay him or her. I was born, so it's my right, not the doctor's to refuse me."

On feminism, Miss USA also gave an unacceptable "problematic" answer when asked how she viewed feminism.

"As a woman scientist in the government, I'd like to transpose the word feminism to 'equalism,'" she said. "I try not to consider myself this diehard, like, I don't really care about men. But one thing I want to say is that women are just as equal to men when it comes to opportunity in the workplace."

What a horrible concept. 

It caused the vagina-centric crowd of social progressives to go nuts, which was no surprise to normal people.

One person, apparently named for a species of shark, tweeted using Donald Trump punctuation:
What's wrong with being a feminist Miss DC USA!?!? Who says feminists hate men? Gurl!!! #MissUSA 
pic.twitter.com/jr5Hc5p2DN 
--Makho Ndlovu (@makhondlovu) May 15, 2017
The funniest tweet, however, had to do with the notion that Miss New Jersey was robbed, a la Hillary Clinton.
DC may have won the electoral judges, but NJ won the popular vote #NotMyMissUSA #MissUSA . 
--Kelsey Klemme (@Kelsey Klemme) May 15, 2017
If I wasn't a conservative, I might call Kelsey Klemme a racist, but I'm sure she's just a narrow minded leftist.



To follow Brain Flushings, please click the Follow tab in the margin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

UN official and Hamas supporter resigns

His book: "Lipless in Gaza" Martin Griffiths, Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator (U...