Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Lena Dunham apologizes, sort of

Mentally impaired "actress" Lena Dunham is taking back her comment she made on her podcast "Women of the Hour" in which she said: " . . . I still haven't had an abortion, but I wish I had." 

The reason she's taking it back is obviously due to the huge backlash she received from normal human beings who, even if they don't oppose abortion, see it as something not to wish for and viewed her remark as offensive.

Dunham explained in an Instagram post that her "latest podcast episode was meant to tell a multifaceted story about reproductive choice in America."

She hoped that by using a big word, 'multifaceted' people would be fooled into believing she is intelligent.

"I truly hope a distasteful joke on my part won't diminish the amazing work of all the women who participated [in the podcast]. My words were spoken from a sort of 'delusional girl' persona I often inhabit, a girl who careens between wisdom and ignorance . . . and it didn't translate. That's my fault. I would never, ever intentionally trivialize the emotional and physical challenges of terminating a pregnancy."

But she did, so that's a lie.

And her cop-out is to pretend she has multiple personality? "Delusional girl"? 

No wonder this woman was big on Hillary Clinton. They're cut from the same pitchfork.

She's no better than the MTV racists and sexists who attack all white men and after the backlash say it was a joke.

Go to hell, Dunham and MTV .  .  .  just joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UN official and Hamas supporter resigns

His book: "Lipless in Gaza" Martin Griffiths, Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator (U...