Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Men's Room = Women's Room?


When it comes to liberal causes, nobody beats The Big Apple. They have spent their taxpayer's money, $265,000 of it just to ensure anyone can pee anywhere they like as long as it's a toilet facility. Guys can go to female toilets, and vice versa (which I can't imagine happening too often).

There's a huge campaign urging city residents, tourists and commuters to "Look past pink and blue," when they should be saying instead, "Look past what's between the legs of the person next to you."

The ads urge people to "Use the restroom consistent with who you are."

So if I'm a man, I should use the mens' room.

But if I believe I'm a woman trapped in a man's body, then it's perfectly okay for me to do my thing with my thing, the gender gear that defines me as other than I say what gender I am.

What if I identify myself as a lesbian trapped in a man's body? Does that still allow me to use the women's facility? That might make the women even more uncomfortable, but logically, it should be permitted. Heck, it's how I see myself.

What if I'm a lesbian who believes that she's a gay man. What facility ought I use? Or what if I'm a 7-year-old girl who sees a 42-year-old man standing in front of the toilet doing his small job with his man gear?

Democrats have become more concerned about gay, lesbian and transgender issues than they have about ISIS, China, Iran and Russia. There is about 3% of the population that fall into one of the gay or transgender categories, yet the media covers their issues 420% more than they represent. 

When will it be enough?

The New York City Commission on Human Rights did a press release emphasizing an individual's "right" to use any restroom, regardless of the sex they were "assigned" at birth.

Assigned? Who assigns a person's gender at birth? Oh, I know--God, if you believe, or biology if you're an atheist. Either way, your gender is a fact, not a feeling.

Liberals, get your head out of your nether regions and be a man! or a woman!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden makes a pack with the devil over abortion

President Joe Biden of Scranton has allegedly made a pack with Beelzebub regarding the issue of abortion, aka depriving people the right to ...