Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Party Hearty

It's New Year's Eve, roughly 3:00 pm ET, and it's colder than a pair of testicles in liquid oxygen. I don't know what the new year will bring, but I do know that whatever it is, Barack Obama is still our president so don't sing and dance just yet. At least he will not be running again, if he follows the Constitution.

Seriously though, I hope 2014 turns out to be a great year for you and our country. The one way to stack the deck on that happening is to make sure you vote in the mid-terms and put as many conservatives in office as possible.

If you're going out to party tonight, please take care and don't get into an accident--I don't want to have to do the paperwork. But again, seriously, please don't drink and drive--it isn't worth the cost no matter how you look at it.

If you will be celebrating tonight with a loved one, that's wonderful. Hold them close and kiss them when the New Year rings in, unless, of course, they have herpes or trench-mouth. 

If you plan to celebrate with your family, and they happen to be liberals, I am so sorry to hear that, but be nice--they're still your family. Of course, families tend tend to think alike politically, and except for my mindless "I love Hillary" sister in Boston, I don't know of any families with strong opposing views. I know they're out there, but I don't even want to know about them--I have enough with Susie, my sister.

Happy and healthy New Year!

Woooooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google fires 28 employees after growing a pair

It's beginning to look a lot like companies across America are getting fed up with the "kids" calling the shots or simply acti...