Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Weiner is Doing It for New Yorkers: what a guy

How lucky those New Yorkers are. Anthony C. D. Weiner is putting aside his past, putting his deeds behind him, and running for Mayor of New York City. He isn't doing it because politics is all he knows; he's doing it for New Yorkers. Weiner goes beyond generous, he is a prince of a man--kind of like Machiavelli's Prince, but unlike Machiavelli, who talked about the justification of any behavior for the good of the state, Weiner is doing it for the good of the people themselves. What a guy.

His wife, Huma Abedin, is standing behind her man. She gave it a lot of thought and decided that it's good for her, it's good for their son, it's good for Anthony, it's good for the City of New York, and it might even be good for Islam. That is to say, Huma and her family have close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, and to see more about it, go here. As you probably know, Huma worked for Hillary in her campaign against Obama, the man who accused her of being a racist, and Bill Clinton spoke at the Weiner wedding. So it seems that Huma and Hillary have more than work in common, their husbands have a common bond regarding their behavior too.



Fox News has stated their respect for Huma standing by her slimeball man. I believe there's an ulterior motive, but of course, I cannot prove that. It's just odd to me that a Muslim woman whose religion teaches to despise Jews, and is married to one, and whose ties to the Muslim Brotherhood go deep, is staying with the Weiner out of some sense of her wifely duties. Again, I may be totally wrong, but I sincerely doubt it. In fact, part of me wants to be wrong--it would renew my faith in the human spirit to know that an entrenched Muslim could actually love her Jewish husband even after he put a camera to his crotch, snapped a photo of his junk, and sent it to a 22 year old woman on Twitter. Not once, after he was outed by Breitbart (RIP) and denied it vehemently, but even after being forced out of public office for a second time in August 2012. He went by the Twitter name of Carlos Danger. What a cretin.


So is Huma Abedin a Muslim Saint (I know, I know, there are no saints in Islam, just jihadists), or does she have bigger fish to fry? I fear I know the answer.


Fool me once, shame on you . . . fool me twice, Weiner, shame on me. This saying works for conservatives, but I doubt that it'll work for liberals. First, they don't care about facts very much, it's the thought that counts. Second, they really don't have a strong sense of shame. If the Weiner decides to stay in the race, I suspect New Yorkers will erect his status to Mayor of New York City simply because he's a liberal whose unemployment coverage will run out soon.



My latest novel, Jihad Joe, is about Islamic terrorism and suspense.  In it I challenge the precepts of the religion through my protagonist, Zed Nill, a journalist, captured by terrorists and who is destined to be killed if the American President refuses to release three Gitmo prisoners.  Of course, American policy demands we never give in to terrorists, and for Zed, the clock is ticking.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbiastahn U. where Hamas supporters call Jews 'pigs' as per the Qur'an

Hamassholette afraid to show her face, will not go to Gaza to support Hamas Muslims and their useful idiots of Islam promote Quranic hatred ...