Saturday, May 4, 2013

Saturday Night Flushings

Bad Day for a Killer Terrorist
Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the dead Boston Marathon bombing terrorist, is laid out in a Boston area  funeral home and no cemetery wants to allow it (I call the body 'it' because real men don't kill children), to be buried on their grounds. I believe that dead people have the right to a decent burial, but I'm not so rigid that I cannot make an exception in this case. I think the family should consider having the Islamic terrorist buried in an Islamic country say, like Saudi Arabia, where they don't even allow copies of the Old or New Testaments into the country and burn them at the airport,. Or perhaps they can bury him in Palestine--oh wait--that isn't a country, it's a protest. I know, let's bury him in Benghazi where the men kill Americans in the name of their god and we never mention it that way because we don't want to offend them.

It turns out that Tamerlan died of blunt force bullet holes and head and torso injuries caused by a fleeing brother in a stolen car that dragged the dirtbag about 50 yards..
"They're dead. What difference does it make?"

And speaking of Benghazi, it's back in the news (sorry Hillary and Obama, truth happens). I don't know what the outcome is going to be, nobody does, but you can bet Hillary is somehow going to walk away from it and still run for president in three years. It's destiny--she's karmatically slated to be the first woman POTUS and hopes Benghazi will just go away again. There is a group of twitter conservatives who refuse to allow this to happen so perhaps I will be wrong and she wll get her just dessert--humble pie with a side of crow. But, as Jay Carney said to the press, Benghazi was long ago. Yes, seven months is long ago in terms of liberal  accountability. We must try to forget the past and allow Benghazi to go away.  I'm still waiting for Obama to get back to Ed Henry. I'd love to see Obama's day schedule for September 11th last year--he was quite visible for Osama's take-down but invisible for the terrorist attack that killed 4 Americans. Hmm .  .  .  do you suppose he really was fast asleep dreaming about shooting 3-pointers?

As I write this, the Boston Bruins are playing the Toronto Maple Leafs. I'm a New Yorker currently living in Canada. I don't like Toronto--I'm a Sens fan, but I'm a New Yorker and I am smiling at the final score: Bruins 2 Leafs 4. Anyone but the Bruins or Red Sox. :)


My latest novel, Jihad Joe, is about Islamic terrorism and suspense.  In it I challenge the precepts of the religion through my protagonist, Zed Nill, a journalist, captured by terrorists and who is destined to be killed if the American President refuses to release three Gitmo prisoners.  Of course, American policy demands we never give in to terrorists, and for Zed, the clock is ticking.

Jihad Joe Soft Cover       



No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbia anti-Semitic Hamas supporters claim they were sprayed with a chemical weapon: fart spray

"Was that you, Darren?" The Jew-hating, Hamasshole-loving leftists at Columbia University held several unauthorized Iran-sponsored...