Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Latest on Boston Marathon

It seems that most people who are not at the office today (me included), have been glued to their TV sets to follow this horrific story about the Boston Marathon bombing. Those of us from New York City, in spite of being rabid Yankee fans, feel the pain of those who are suffering and the incredible sadness for the families of those who died in the cowardly murders.

1:52 PM: Fox News has just reported that there is a suspect in the bombing who is about to be placed in custody. WFXT in Boston, a Fox affiliate, had marathon video along with video from Lord and Taylor's surveillance camera. 

1:56 PM: an arrest has been made, Fox confirms. Now the big question remains for the public: who is this guy? I have to admit that I hope the guy is a Muslim because if it's home grown terrorism, that would be horrible. If it's a Muslim on a jihad mission, that might wake up the liberal ostriches with their heads buried in their butts. But even if he isn't a Muslim, al Qaeda and most of the Islamic world is passing out candy in celebration of the fact that Americans were killed. 


The youngest victim: RIP
If they Mirandize this guy, we'll never get the intelligence we need to find out more about this bombing. They need to wait to do this, or not do it at all. I say give him a military trial, but water-board him first, just to relax him and get him to talk about the bombs and B-B's.

2:10 PM: CBS claims that no arrest was made. (Maybe Rather should be in Philadelphia.) I trust CBS with telling the truth as much as I trust Obama with my wallet. But perhaps I'll have to eat crow in a little while if it turns out they're correct. I hope not--it's probably just wishful thinking on their part (which is incredibly cruel of me to say so, I admit).

2:22 PM: The status of the crime is still unclear--it's beginning to look a lot like a royal cluster coitus. 

So we shall see what develops and whether I'll be eating crow. 

Stay hungry, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The imbalance of nature: blame the Jews

Iran launched an unprecedented attack on Israel on Saturday night, April 13, using over 300 rockets, missiles and UAVs to assault the civili...