Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Liberals Label, Lie and Expect Little From Obama

Words have power. Liberals know this and are better than conservatives at using words to win arguments. Maybe they're better at it because we conservatives are nicer people so we don't fight back hard enough. It's like when someone that I know lies to me--I often believe the lie; not because I'm gullible, but because I don't tend to lie so it's almost taken for granted that others feel the same. So I'm not gullible yet maybe I'm naive. (Liberals would say I'm stupid, but I'll discuss name-calling later).

When a liberal wants to argue about, say, gun control, she, he or it, (say that fast and leave off the word 'or') will say that if you don't believe in gun control, you want kids to be killed, or simply don't care if they are murdered by guns. If you don't believe in abortion on demand, liberals accuse you of not believing in a woman's right to choose. Clever use of words. Conservatives need comebacks to these nonsensical claims. I would suggest you discuss the rights of the child they want to kill with abortion, while discussing the facts about gun control and how useful it is in stopping school shootings.

But I've yet to meet a liberal who'd let facts stand in the way of her feelings, or deter her from calling you a racist every time you disagree with the president. If you disagree with Obama, that doesn't make you a racist. If you see nothing that he is doing wrong with our country, that makes you a racist of low expectations. Only Obama was re-elected for a second term with an economy and employment rate that is this incredibly poor--no white president ever was--that's racism of low expectations. And what do we call black people who voted for Obama "because he is black,"? When you vote for someone based on skin color, that's just as racist as voting against someone based on skin color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UN official and Hamas supporter resigns

His book: "Lipless in Gaza" Martin Griffiths, Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator (U...