Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Dear Prezident Obama

Dear Prezident Obama,

My name is Jimmy and I am 7 and a half years old. I am very ascared of what I saw on tv about kids getting shot in skool inSandy Hook and killed. I want you to pleeze do something to protect me in my skool. I know you say you want to take away guns from people, but my daddy has a gun and I no he will protect me and my fambly from bad people who have guns they are not supozed to have. Can you pleeze send a policeman to my skool to help protect us from bad guys?
Thank you,
Jimmy

Dear Mr. Obama,

I'm Amy and I am 8. I live in Chicago and i go to public school. I hope to be a doctor some day. But I am scared that I will be shot just going to my school because every gang has lots of guns even though I know that they are not allowed to have guns because it is against the law. But so is shooting people so I do not think these kids in the gangs care about the law because if they did, they would not have guns in the first place and not shoot at young kids like me in the second place. I saw your speech where you read the letters of kids who wanted you to take away guns from all people, but if you do that then how will good people like my mommy, be able to protect me if a bad man comes to my house? Also, how come you did not read the letter I sent to you when I said this before?
Amy 

Dear Prezident Obamer,

I am a 10 year old boy and I saw what your assistant, Joey Biden, said about the kids killed in school and how the parents seem to want no more guns for good people. The people in your democratic party also make it sound like people who own guns are strange and need to be changed. Well, my dad owns a rifle and a handgun and he does not need to be changed--he's a great person and I know he loves me and my mom and would protect us with his life if he needed to.

It's mostly crazy people who shoot people or criminals who do, not good people like my dad. Why do you want to take away his gun? You have already taken away my future, dad says, with all the money I am going to owe because you spend it like a drunken sailor, dad's words.

Anyway, I saw you on tv and I think you should not use kids to go along with you because not all kids do--I for one. I think it is like hiding behind children to say what you want to say through them. And Joey Biden needs to stop pretending to be smart because we all know he is not. In fact, my dad calls him the village idiot because of all the mistakes he makes when his lips move.

Yours truly,
Benjamin Schwartz

No comments:

Post a Comment

New York wants to take your right to determine your child's trans surgery

It's clear that our country has become insane as it's being run by a clandestine group of unelected Biden handlers and far-left luna...