Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Real Dirt on Harry Reid

The word is out that Harry Reid was directly responsible for the security leaks that are compromising our national security and creating mistrust among our allies.  I have it on good sources that Reid has been leaking these secrets directly to the Russians and various nations that do not have American interests in mind, and to make matters worse, he is having an affair with the leader of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan. (Harry plays the woman).  This has been going on for quite some time and Reid refuses to answer any questions in relation to these charges.  Furthermore, it is a fact, my sources tell me, that Reid is code for "I Red," proving beyond any doubt that this man is nothing more than an undercover Communist agent.


Farrakhan's Bar Mitzvah photo
It is obligatory of me not to reveal my sources in order to be able to have my sources reveal even more startling and important information in the future, (in much the same way our government must contain the trust of foreign governments with sensitive security issues and not have any leaks that might jeopardize their agents).  It's all very confusing and hush-hush so I will continue to maintain the trust of my sources like Mr. Reid must maintain the trust of his busybodies.


People like Harry Reid should spend less time spreading cheap gossip, and more time creating a freaking budget, like he's paid to do.


As Ann Coulter recently said in her column, (and I paraphrase), Obama's signature campaign strategy is to gather up dirt, particularly legal dirt, on his opponents in order to avoid having to speak about himself and his failures, and come up with an actual plan.  Come to think of it, isn't that what Reid is doing too?

If you want a great read about modern day terrorism and suspense, my latest novel, Jihad Joe, is now available both in soft cover and as an Ebook--see the links below. 

           



No comments:

Post a Comment

Joe Biden is able to make the Francis Scott Key Bridge about himself

By now, most every American knows about the Francis Scott Key Bridge collapse. It's a tragedy that has apparently claimed the lives of a...