Monday, July 30, 2012

Jewless Geography

Some of my best friends are . . . 
When a reporter asked Jay Carney the question of what is the capital of Israel, the White House spokeslackey didn't answer.  There was a moment of cricket chirps then he simply said, "Next question."  If I was a reporter in the group I would have asked, "What is the capital of Palestine?"  I believe if Carney would give me an honest answer (please try not wetting yourself at the image this may convey), he would say, "Jerusalem."  If he remained silent again, I would have asked him for the capital of Saudi Arabia and I bet I would have gotten the snappy answer, "Riyadh." 


I'm only fairly sure the Obama administration is behind Carney's non-answer--it should have been Jerusalem naturally--but I'm totally sure Obama is anti-Israel, pro-Palestine, pro-Islam, and anti-Jewish; that's as obvious as Eric Holder's racial leanings.  It is Islamic scripture that the Jews are pigs and apes and must be destroyed. Think of the words the Palestinians chant, "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free."  It isn't about freedom, it's about driving the Israeli's into the sea and claiming Israel for themselves.


Israeli judokas practice behind the Apartheid Curtain
Another question I might have asked Jay-Um-Um-Carney is: "Do you agree with the IOC's agreement with the Lebanese Olympic team to put up a barrier between their team and Israel's?"  Can't you just hear him hemming and hawing, being the hawer Carney is?


I hope today's blog alerts conservatives who heretofore were unaware of Obama's policies with our critical allies in the Middle East.  Israel is the only civilized country in the region and liberals still believe Palestine is an actual country.  Obama administration has already challenged the trust of our allies by allegedly releasing secret information to the public. If it wasn't his people that did it, then it didn't happen because they were the only people privy to it.  Without global cooperation by our allies, we are extremely vulnerable, and I don't see a good reason that they should trust us. 

Obama is America's disaster.



If you want a great read about modern day terrorism and suspense, my latest novel, Jihad Joe, is now available both in soft cover and as an Ebook--see the links below. 

           


No comments:

Post a Comment

IDF discovers ancient labyrinth used by rebel Jews against Roman occupiers

Yinon Shivtiel, a historian at Zefat Academic College, crawls through an underground hideout in Huqoq, northern Israel.  The Israeli Defense...