Monday, April 9, 2012

Campaign Strategy In the Persian Gulf

We have just sent a second aircraft carrier, The USS Enterprise, to the Persian Gulf to join up with the USS Abraham Lincoln. It looks like we're flexing our muscles at Iran and letting them know that we aren't playing games, and if they intend to continue along the path of perdition, we aren't going to sit idly by and watch them prepare to destroy Israel.  At least that's the message the public is getting.  I believe there's another agenda, an unspoken plan by this administration, that is designed to keep Obama in power.  I also know how paranoid this makes me sound, but nevertheless, I believe Obama wants us to go to war with Iran because by doing so, he is almost certain to win re-election.

When America goes to war, the incumbent stays in office.  It is almost unheard of to elect a new president to take his place and Obama knows this.  He may not know the function of the Supreme Court, but he knows that he stands a better chance of ruining the country--I mean running the country--if we go to war with the Jew-hating nation of Iran.  I suspect he'll be torn between having to defend Israel and fight a people whose religious values he apparently seems to concur with--he may say he isn't a Muslim, but he has done nothing that a Muslim would not have done if a Muslim were president.  

I hope I'm wrong and that we don't go to war.  I hope Obama is a one-termer and rides off into the sunset of obscurity come November, disappearing somewhere in one of our 57 or 58 states of the union, taking his Obamacare with him.  But I worry that this isn't going to happen--Obama's plans are deeper, shared only with a few choice people, like his Russian friends, and I believe he is much more dangerous than we know.  

 
If you want a great read about modern day terrorism and suspense, my latest novel, Jihad Joe, is now available both in soft cover and as an Ebook--see the links below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbiastahn U. where Hamas supporters call Jews 'pigs' as per the Qur'an

Hamassholette afraid to show her face, will not go to Gaza to support Hamas Muslims and their useful idiots of Islam promote Quranic hatred ...