Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Occupy Bye Bye

Cleaning up body fluids & body waste of pigs
Occupy Wall Street is being evicted. They were told to leave Zuccotti Park and the NYPD is finally removing them.  An odiferous woman with oily hair commented: "All my friends are in there--this is my f***ing home," When asked to produce a legal deed for the property, she flipped the reporter "The Bird." The smell of feces and sewage is gone and now the park smells like disinfectant. Tonight, the protestors are allowed back into the park, but the police are checking them to ensure that they brought no sleeping equipment.

You can evict our bodies but not our message: "Um"
The protestors believe they have the right to "live" in Zuccotti Park. Some guy who looked like a Vietnam War protestor, spoke out on the news about how it was a victory that they were being allowed back into the park--a private park--and he said that he is willing to sit upright all night, since sleeping gear is no longer going to be permitted.  Mayor Michael Moneybags Bloomberg spoke about the Constitution and how it is clear that the protestors have no Constitutional rights to continue to be in the park. He said that it is unconstitutional.  It's as if the Constitution was written last week and Bloomberg is upholding it. What about when these idiots first arrived? What about the Constitution at that time? What about the Democruds and their take on the Constitution? Did it just now become valid? Lucy Billings, a judge who worked for the ACLU, told Bloomberg, the smellers could occupy the park as long as they want, but she was rightfully overruled by a higher court, and a judge with a brain.

In my mental travels along lower Manhattan, I was fortunate to run into my old buddy, Michael Mierda, who provided me with a live, albeit emitic interview:

Me: So, Mr. Mierda, the police have orders to ask you all to leave. How do you feel about that?
Mierda: Right now I'm not feeling nothin' but the freak. I got my freak on with some of the best s**t you can get here, man, and ain't nothin' gonna screw my freak.
Me: Are you saying you're high on drugs now?
Mierda: (begins singing "Rocket Man," by Elton John) An' I think it's gonna be a long, long time . . . yeah, man, you could say that I'm feelin' high.
Me: But you're going to have to go elsewhere tonight, Mr. Mierda. The park is being closed to the Occupy movement. What are you going to do? Where will you go?
Mierda: Dude, if I gotta sleep on Bloomberg's fu*kin' lawn tonight, so be it. Hey, ha ha, I never ever used 'so be it' man, that's cool. So be it.
Me: Mayor Bloomberg is saying that you'll be able to return to Zuccotti Park after it's cleaned up, but protestors aren't going to be allowed to have sleeping bags and tents there anymore. Where will you go?
Mierda: F**k, if it comes to that, man, we'll sleep sitting up, leaning against each other, like brothers and sisters, and our bodies will keep each other warm, man. You know what I'm sayin'?
Me: Once this protest is over, what will you do and where will you go?
Mierda: Easy, man. I'll go back to my old lady's basement and sell my foodstamps. I'll be cool. If I can get rid of my school loan, like the movement advocates, hey, that's another cool word, well, if I can dump the loan, then maybe I'll get a job. Don't want no job if I gotta pay back the loan, man.
Me: Thanks for your time, Mr. Mierda. It's always an adventure talking with you.
Mierda: I think I just crapped myself again, man.

Michael Moore's Lake House: where he goes when he laughs at the "99%"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbia anti-Semitic Hamas supporters claim they were sprayed with a chemical weapon: fart spray

"Was that you, Darren?" The Jew-hating, Hamasshole-loving leftists at Columbia University held several unauthorized Iran-sponsored...