Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Words Used Liberally

When you call someone a terrorist, you dilute the word and render it meaningless--like when MSNBC's  Chris "I Pick My Nose Off-camera" Matthews, said that Republicans are terrorists. Same holds true for other terms, like calling someone is a Hitler. This is especially painful when the person you accuse of being this dastardly villain is Jewish.  Let's face it, nobody you know and dislike, is really a Hitler. They might be a liar like, say, Eric Holder, or a person like Obama, who likes to take your money and share it with people from other countries who are in the USA illegally, or even Nancy Pelosi,  a slimy Marxist-loving bee-atch, who took USAF jets with her friends, on booze flights costing you and me something to the tune of $2,100,429.59. In spite of her sliminess, I would never call her a Hitler, or even a Nazi. I might call her a Karl Marx, or someone similar who also suffers from bathing disorder, but as far as I can tell, she has never been personally responsible for someone's death.  But I'm no Eric Holder, if you know what I'm saying. 

I think we need to look beyond our pettiness with each other and look to our leaders, not just those of today, but those from the past. People like Ronald Reagan, who one could say had saved our country. He was more than a great American, he was a true hero. But when you think about it, that's what a great American is.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The imbalance of nature: blame the Jews

Iran launched an unprecedented attack on Israel on Saturday night, April 13, using over 300 rockets, missiles and UAVs to assault the civili...