Monday, July 18, 2011

What's In It for a Libtard

Islam is often touted to be the religion of peace.  Those who tout it the loudest tend to be liberals who really know as much about Islam as they know about Keynesian economics or the sexual behavior of Michael Moore.  I frequently post my blog on Twitter to give it more exposure and recently received a response that didn't surprise me except for the fact that someone on the left has actually read it.

The woman, whose Twitter name implies that she enjoys knitting while drinking Jack Daniels, said that my blog article about Mohammad and Islam was uninformed and insulting. She added that she is a Jew but hates what Israel is doing to the poor Palestinian people. I asked her what she thought about what happened to the Sobel family, who were slaughtered in the middle of the night. They handed out candy the next day in celebration to the throat-slitting of an 11 year old boy, his 3 month old baby sister, a mother and father, and another older child.  This leftist's response was that they were killed by a migrant worker and besides, Jews celebrate whenever they terrorize the Palestinians. 

Where too many get their news
Now I realized that I was dealing with a card-carrying libtard. A libtard is a person whose identity with the left is more important than the absence of facts the left fails to supply for their arguments.  First of all, the Sobel's were killed by two terrorists, not one, and there is no incident the left can show where the Jews celebrated killing Palestinians--usually, this was done out of retaliation after a Palestinian lobbed a rocket or sent their child to blow itself up in front of some Jews.  The irony that libtards fail to see, or if they do, fail to admit, is that the Israelis have taken in wounded Palestinians to their hospitals and helped them.  This, in spite of many cases where the patients said that in spite of the help they received, they still wanted to see the death of Israel.


So my twit-sender now used the libtard handbook to respond: "You need to hate Muslims, so hate them."

Our dirtiest president ever
I'm grateful this sensitive, morally superior woman, gave me permission to hate, but she still showed her true libtard colors. I do not hate Muslims. My wife's family is Muslim and I do not hate them.  I do, however, hate the hatred Islam spouts against all other religions, along with their special hatred for the Jews, who are referred to as pigs. (Christians get off easier and are referred to as apes, which, at least, is closer to human than pig, I suspect). I totally reject their misogynistic treatment of women, who are literally thought of as less than men in all ways.  I hate their treatment of gays and lesbians too.  I still cannot understand how anyone who has actually read and understood the Koran, along with the Hadith, particularly by Bukhari, would not see this religion for what it really is, and its prophet for who he was: a pedophile who gave himself permission to marry a six year old and consummate the marriage when she was all of nine, take as many as 12 wives while his soldiers only got to have 4 wives; a man who beheaded 800 Jews (my libtard thought it was okay for him to do it because these Jews "betrayed" him) because they refused to convert to Islam, his taking of war booty, slaves, and so many horrible things. My libtard used the old "well they did it in the Bible and the Torah" argument, as if they're still doing it today. Not all Muslims are terrorists, as the saying goes, but today, most, not all, of the terrorists are Muslims.


My libtard Twit pal reminds me of Jon Stewart, a person who has no identity with Israel because of the lack of identifying with religion at all. The religion of the liberal is their liberalism--never their parent's religion. They are proud atheists or agnostics who believe the answer to the universe lies within; their Jon Stewart "Zen Moment." They don't see abortion as killing because they intellectualize it away.  They don't see that taking money from the rich is no less immoral than taking it from a mugging victim.  They never really see facts, but think the louder they yell, the more truthful their premise.


I have to say that I enjoyed my little tete a tete with my twit pal--it was eye-opening to discover that people with mental handicaps can still operate a computer, and maybe even knit--unless she was lying about that.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbia anti-Semitic Hamas supporters claim they were sprayed with a chemical weapon: fart spray

"Was that you, Darren?" The Jew-hating, Hamasshole-loving leftists at Columbia University held several unauthorized Iran-sponsored...