Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sharia Trumps Constitution in Michigan: Terry Jones Denied Permit to Rally, Could Face Arrest - Atlas Shrugs

Sharia Trumps Constitution in Michigan: Terry Jones Denied Permit to Rally, Could Face Arrest - Atlas Shrugs

I don't go along with book burning but I do go along with the right to burn books or even dispute their accuracy. To burn a koran is a death sentence in an Islamic country. To speak against its accuracy is, guess what, a death sentence in an Islamic country. But to march in a rally in Dearborn, Michigan, an Islamic enclave in what is normally a civilized society, is now against the law??? But is it really? Of course not, but Terry Jones is not being permitted to do so. Again, I don't agree with Jones but as a famous patriot once said, "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to my death your right to say it."

What is happening to our freedoms? 

Lock n' Load

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joe Biden is able to make the Francis Scott Key Bridge about himself

By now, most every American knows about the Francis Scott Key Bridge collapse. It's a tragedy that has apparently claimed the lives of a...