Sunday, March 20, 2011

Shirt Swap--this photo is blogged

This is the second time I'm using this photo for a blog entry. I'm using it because it epitomizes why people go to hockey games, and I'm also using it because I'm going to a game in abooot an hour and, like many peaceful Canadian fans, I hope to see more of this kind of action.
That being said, I want to make it perfectly clear (to use a dead president's words) that I do not want to actually see anyone hurt by a fight on the ice. In fact, I'm good to go if there aren't any fights just as long as my guys do some heavy pounding of their guys into the boards and wins the game.
I firmly believe that if we just had more controlled violence on ice, we'd have less violence on each other. Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbiastahn U. where Hamas supporters call Jews 'pigs' as per the Qur'an

Hamassholette afraid to show her face, will not go to Gaza to support Hamas Muslims and their useful idiots of Islam promote Quranic hatred ...