Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shirt Swap--this photo is blogged

Well, I'm on my way to another Ottawa 67s Hockey Game. They're playing against Guelph, a team called The Storm. And speaking of the weather, it's -23 freaking degrees today. Colder than a well-digger's butt and the car didn't want to start this morning when I took Thas to work.
Anyway, I've never been to an Ottawa 67s game when they lost so I'm hoping I'll bring them good luck again, and if I can continue bringing them good luck, I might be able to convince them to let me into the games for free.
Gotta go pick up Frankie--I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UN official and Hamas supporter resigns

His book: "Lipless in Gaza" Martin Griffiths, Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator (U...