Wednesday, May 26, 2010

paperwork

It's funny how the shoemaker's kids go barefoot. I know that I love to write, but I hate filling out forms. To move to Canada I must fill out an itemized list of everything I own in the world, a form (E667) for all the money or valuables I'm taking with me, and in order to get my permanent residency, I need to remember every place I've lived, the years I've lived there, every school I've gone to, and everything I've eaten since the age of 18.  It's worse than a job interview--it's a life interview. When I look at what I own, it makes me wonder if I am rich or poor. But then I think of the things that cannot be owned, like love and my wife, and I realize how rich I really am. Oh Canada, you really piss me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbiastahn U. where Hamas supporters call Jews 'pigs' as per the Qur'an

Hamassholette afraid to show her face, will not go to Gaza to support Hamas Muslims and their useful idiots of Islam promote Quranic hatred ...