Saturday, April 17, 2010

We Apologize for any Convenience

Good old MTA; how I love those guys. I went online this morning because the weekend commute is always weird and it's best to plan ahead. The route to my office, according to their website, was to take my beloved F train to Jay Street, grab the C train to Broadway and Nassau, then grab the 4 or 5 and bingo, I'm good to go. But the MTA website is about as accurate as a bow and arrow in a hurricane. The F isn't even running from my station and I had to take the G to a totally different stop and grab the F there to Broadway and Lafayette and grab the 6 all the way to work. Why is it that the company running the show is less accurate about itself than the other company who uses and disseminates information about it? The MTA would be lost if it weren't for the tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden makes a pack with the devil over abortion

President Joe Biden of Scranton has allegedly made a pack with Beelzebub regarding the issue of abortion, aka depriving people the right to ...