Monday, March 29, 2010

Roosevelt Island



I am really getting into HDR--High Dynamic Range Photography. I never thought I'd even like digital photography when it first came out, thinking it was less than art, that it was cheating, but I changed my tune. HDR, and digital photography in general is fantastic. It's amazing how much you can manipulate reality with it--schizophrenics would have a ball--and there's an art to it too. This photo was taken the other day from Carl Schurz Park near Gracie Mansion, on the Upper East Side. It's a balanced composite of three shots spaced at one f-stop apart and blended for balance. Then it was "Photoshopped" to punch up the quality a bit. Now that I've written this, I believe that this is my most technical blog I've ever written.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fani Willis and the new whistleblower

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), Chairman of the Judiciary Committee, is in contact with another whistleblower from Fulton County District Attorney F...