Thursday, March 25, 2010

The F'ing F train

Red is the appropriate color for tonight's blog. I left work almost at a normal hour--5:30 PM after taking out a nice suspect to see a few apartments. I got on the Lexington Avenue bus, the 103 local, went to 65th, walked to the F train station at 63rd and took the F. Unfortunately, there was a problem of a stalled F train at Church Avenue, my stop, all the way in Brooklyn from where I had to get off on West 4th. Now why couldn't they have used the express track in Brooklyn instead of changing the F train into a D train? I had to go to Coney Island and we crept along and waited for five minutes at a time at each station for no particular reason that any passenger could fathom. Two hours to get home. And here I was so glad to be able to not have to work an extra long day, typical of my business. Why is it that whenever there's an MTA controversy, such as there is now about cuts in service, that the trains get screwed up? Is it always a coincidence--every single time? Yes, I am pissed. I am tired of this garbage and tired of this city. I cannot wait to move away. Ottawa, here I come. I am even happy about leaving this country with all the violence aimed against the very democratic processes we uphold. Gee, I sound angry--sorry if I offended anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbiastahn U. where Hamas supporters call Jews 'pigs' as per the Qur'an

Hamassholette afraid to show her face, will not go to Gaza to support Hamas Muslims and their useful idiots of Islam promote Quranic hatred ...