Thursday, March 11, 2010

Daylight Savings Time

Life is short but this Sunday we lose another hour thanks to Daylight Savings Time. In spite of that, and the fact that I don't have as many hours remaining on my "clock," I happen to love the fact that it's still light out by the time I walk up those subway stairs, arthritic knees throbbing like Tito Puente used them as vibes at the Blue Note, and the sun is still out. Soon it will be warm and eventually hot. In fact, sooner than later it will be a freaking oven in New York, and those morons who thought that global warming was a myth, (simply because it snowed like crazy this winter--due to global warming there was an increase in water vapor in the atmosphere), will change their tune. What are you hoping for this summer? Me, I'm hoping for a reduction in my weight, a reduction in the deficit, a reduction in the number of suicide bombers killing for their deluded ideas, and an increase in my writing output. I have more than enough to be happy for--the best wife, daughter, friends, and a Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbia anti-Semitic Hamas supporters claim they were sprayed with a chemical weapon: fart spray

"Was that you, Darren?" The Jew-hating, Hamasshole-loving leftists at Columbia University held several unauthorized Iran-sponsored...