Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's My birthday--so

It's my birthday--and it's also the birthday of several million other people I don't know. We make so much of our birthday, don't we? I know I can't keep it to myself when January 27th arrives--everyone eventually knows it's my birthday. So what's the big deal? We are born, we grow, and we have birthdays to celebrate the fact that we're alive. Maybe that's a good thing, when you think about it. I know I'm glad to be alive. I have the best wife a man could have, the best daughter, son-in-law and friends. So perhaps celebrating my birthday is justified. I just know that I'm not special any more than you are. I'm just here and have been here for 63 years as of today. Wow, that's a long long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbiastahn U. where Hamas supporters call Jews 'pigs' as per the Qur'an

Hamassholette afraid to show her face, will not go to Gaza to support Hamas Muslims and their useful idiots of Islam promote Quranic hatred ...